You’ll need to have an Apple Developer Account for your Organization to begin. Once you have your Apple account, then you can follow the below steps to allow ShopApper for building your app under your account.
- Login to App Store Connect (https://appstoreconnect.apple.com/).
- Open the Users and Access section.
- Click the ‘+’ button in the top-left corner of the page.
- Enter First Name: ShopApper, Last Name: Support, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (*notice it’s wePtile, not weBtile)
- Grant the user with at least the Admin or App Manager role
- Enable ‘Access to Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles’
- Click Invite
We’ll accept your invitation within 24 hours and you will then be able build your iOS app from ShopApper Admin Panel with your account signature and ownership and publish your app through your own account.